The Joint Council of Entrance Examinations of Uttar Pradesh opened the window of adjustment of the application form for the Polytechnic or UPJEE (P) 2022 Combined Entrance Examinations of Uttar Pradesh on 7 May. According to the new schedule, the last day to make corrections to the application form is May. 12. Candidates who have already applied for the exam and want to make changes to the application form for JEECUP 2022, can visit the official website – jeecup.nic.in.
JEECUP 2022 is a state-level exam conducted by the Joint Council of Entrance Examinations of Uttar Pradesh for admission to graduate engineering (polytechnic) educational institutions.
UP JEE 2022: How to make adjustments?
Here is a step-by-step process that candidates can follow if they want to make adjustments to the application form for JEECUP 2022.
- Applicants must first visit the official website – jeecup.nic.in.
- Candidates should now click on the “JEECUP Correction Form” link.
- A new login page will open on which they must enter the application number, password and spire code.
- After entering your credentials, click on the “Login” button.
- The JEECUP 2022 application form will appear on the screen.
- Applicants must select the information that needs to be corrected.
- Finally, candidates must click on the “Submit” button.
The JEECUP 2022 exam, which will have multiple choice, will last 2 hours 30 minutes. The exam will be 100 points. Exams are scheduled for June 6-10, 2022. The test will be conducted in the following groups – A, E1 and E2, B – K and L – and the candidate may submit one questionnaire in each group or a total of four. According to the schedule, the answer key will be published on June 13, and the result – on June 17. The consultation process will take place from June 20 to August 15.
Read all the latest news, the latest news and live updates of IPL 2022 here.