7 hours 45 minutes: Macron “offer me quinquennat en pire”, esttime Jadot
The candidate environmentalist reacted to the officialization of the candidacy of the head of the state, announcing a letter from the French public published in Soir. “What Emmanuel Macron is proposing, this is the fifth time in the world, said Yannick Jadot. After 5 years, he has the riches that are plus riches, the pauvres that are plus pauvres, plus d’engalities, the territorial fractures as in jamais vues dans notre pays, a president condamné deux fois par les tribunaux c […] The blague du mea culpa à la télé is a comedy. »
7:33: «On n’est pas amis avec Vladimir Poutine», Ассен Жадо
On the plateau of the Public Senate, Yannick Jadot salutes the fact that “Europe’s instinct is one, it is very farming” to face Russia in the war in Ukraine. “It simply came to our notice then that Vladimir Putin was a candidate for environmentalism. […] I would like to see what happens to you who are in a dialogue situation. »
The girl who “is not a friend of Vladimir Poutine”, a “dictator”, said that “he is not a friend of anyone who grew up in Groszny, who massacred the Czechs, who bombed population of civilians in Syria, who attacked Georgia, who were at the hands of dictators in Belarus, who are still in the identity of the people of Ukraine ».
7:03: Macron in the arena, without “campaign” as the “souhaité” aura
Emanuel Macron’s 38-day tour is the official candidate. The president-elect candidate did not have an accelerator coup in a campaign dont the cards on this rebate in the war in Ukraine. However, the president is ready to enter a team.
In the case of announcing a campaign like this, the precept that does not apply “to my campaign” as a matter of “understanding and reasoning”, at the risk of being forced to evacuate the rights of the adversary as a gauche n’aspirent qu’à en découdre avec lui sur un bilan qu’ils dénoncent avec véhémence.
7:01: Inviting mornings
- Public Senate at 7:30 p.m. : Yannick Jadot, PhD in Ecology at the Presidential (in partnership with PQR)
- At RMC at 7:40 p.m. : Nicolas Dupont-Enyan, French presidential candidate
- In RTL at 7:40 : Olivier Faure, Prime Minister of the Socialist Party
- Sur Sud Radio at 8:15 : Manuel Bompard, Member of the European LFI and Director of Jean-Luc Melanchon
- Information about France at 8:30 : Valery Pekres, candidate for President of the Republic of Belarus
- From RMC / BFMTV at 8:30 p.m. : Jordan Bardella, President of the National Organization and Member of the European Parliament
7 o’clock: Welcome in direct consultation with the political issue and the campaign in the view of the presidential election of 2022.