7:03: Macron va défendre son program sur le terrain, ses adversaires poursuivent leur campagne
After being released from the program, Emmanuel Macron will be able to pay attention to the campaign in Pau, where he will debate with the regional press lectures. The president must continue to be rare, with an instant meeting in the village, April 2 in Paris. Celui de Nice la semaine prochaine se déroulera sans lui.
Your adversaries are very important for your campaign. Eric Zemmour is the person involved in the selection of the Ebra group, is not a voting magazine and has meetings in Met. Valerie Pecres met in Toulouse and Natalie Artaud in Bordeaux. Anne Hidalgo is in the Grand Mosque in Paris in the service of Bernard Koznev and Nicolas Dupont-Enyan in the Corsa series.
7:01: Inviting mornings
- On the Public Senate for 8 hours : Julien Denormandie, Ministry of Agriculture and Food
- Sur France 2 at 7.38 : Philippe Poutou, NPA and candidate candidate
- Sur France Inter at 7:50 p.m. : Christoph Castaner, President of the LREM à l’Assemblée Nationale
- Sur France Inter at 8:20 p.m. : Marine Le Pen, Ph.D.
- Sur Europe 1 to 8:13 : Jordan Bordela, President of RN
- Sur Sud Radio at 8:15 : Guillaume Peltier, porte-parole d’Eric Zemmour
- To LCI at 8:30 p.m. : Marion Marechal, soutien d’Éric Zemmour
- Information about France at 8:30 : Fabien Russell, PCF candidate
- From RMC / BFMTV at 8:30 p.m. : Габриэль Аталь, porte-parole du gouvernement
7 o’clock: Welcome to the direct conference on political news and the campaign in the view of the presidential election of 2022.