The Karnataka State Board of Secondary Education (KSEEB) has announced the results of the 2022 examinations for the 10th grade high school attestation (SSLC).
In total, 85.63% of students passed the exam this time (7,330,881 out of 8,533,436), which is much lower than last year, when 99.9% of candidates passed the exam.
As many as 4,660,192 candidates appeared for the SSLC exam in Kannada, of whom 4,036,361 or 87.65% qualified.
The girls were again ahead of the boys with a pass rate of 90.29%. The pass rate among boys is 81.30%.
This year 4667 children with various abilities took the exam, 3762 of them passed.
Out of a total of 145 students, 625 out of a maximum of 625 points, 309 students – 624 points, 472 – 623 points, 615 students – 622 points, 706 students – 621 points.
According to State Education Minister B.K. Nagesha, rural students fared better than urban ones. 91.32% of rural students and 86.54% of urban students passed the exam.
Those students who failed the SSLC exam may improve their results on the additional exam. They will start on July 27, but detailed dates have not yet been released.
How to check SSLC results through website?
- Visit the official KSEEB website – kseeb.kar.nic.in
- Click on the “Results” link under SSLC.
- A new web page will open.
- Fill in your credentials.
- Log in and your results will be visible on the screen.
- Take a printout for future use.
Direct link to check the results.
How to check the results via SMS?
- Compose a new message in KAR10Roll number format.
- Send it to the number 56263. You will receive the result to the same number.
How to check results through Digilocker?
- Download the Digilocker program to your phone or visit the official website digilocker.gov.in.
- Register using your mobile phone number, name, date of birth, mobile phone number, email ID and Aadhar number.
- Log in using the required information.
- Click on the Karnataka board on the “Education” tab.
- Choose the SSLC 2022 exam results option.
- Enter the Aadhaar card number and the result will appear on your screen.